Call for Submissions for new Science Fiction Anthology–Theme: “Displacement”
Submissions open for a Science Fiction anthology per following guidelines:
- Your story should be between 3,000 to 8,000 words. Shorter pieces may be considered if the plot/writing is compelling and original.
- No fantasy, please. We are looking for intelligent plots, preferably in the hard science fiction category.
- The theme is “Displacement.” Stories should be linked to the word, “Displacement,” in some way. The word may be interpreted in any way you want. The word itself need not occur in the story, but the idea of displacement must play a major part in it. On the other hand, stories that have the word “Displacement,” does not automatically qualify unless the idea of displacement is the overarching theme.
- We will not be able to pay any money upfront. However, royalties will be shared equally among the successful authors.
- Please email your submission as in-line text (no attachments), along with a short author bio of not more than 500 words to the email address given below. Emails with attachments will be deleted. The author bio shall include besides the real name, the city & country of residence and any publishing history.
- The subject of the email shall be in the following format: “Sci-Fi short story submission from ” followed by the author’s name.
- Deadline for submission is April 30th, 2020.
- Please note that the submission of your work does not guarantee publication. While we ensure that every submission will be read, we will be publishing only the best of the lot.
- Please email your submission to: